posted by Shwetha M R on 3:16 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
Rajasthan Budget 2010-2011
Chief minister Ashok Gehlot, who also holds the finance portfolio today presents state’s budget for the financial year 2010-2011 in the Rajasthan assembly.
Rajasthan Budget 2010-2011 Highlights:
1. Cheaper: Movie in theater, Solar equipments, Marble, Rudraksha, Food in hotel and restaurant, Two wheeler (Below 100 cc).
2. Costly: Four wheeler (Above 2.5 Lakh), Two wheeler (More than 100 cc), Urban Electricity
3. 400 Crore alloted for Urban development in State.
4. 777 Crore for water supply schemes and 12 crore for drinking water
5. AICTE based payment for Polytechnic colleges lectures
6. Three Crore for woman hostels development in state.
7. Ration for BPL Families at 2 Rs/Kg
8. Pay of NAREGA Sahayak increased to 3500 from 2500
9. Increase in pension for Old persons(750 Rs for 75 Year and more while 500 for below 75 year age)
10. Increase in Pay of Nurses, MNS and Lab technicians.
11. Free medical facility to windows, pensioners and handicapped people and buying of 150 ambulances to strengthen medical facilities.
12. 65000 agricultural connections.
13. 11424 Crore for energy development.
14. 1851 crore for Road development
15.Five new ITI for minorities and 2 crore for Madarasa’s
16. New urban development authority for state.
17. Trauma center for Jalor, rajsamand and dausa
18. Payment for technician will be 5500 from 3000
19. ST/SC hostel will be increased to 50 from 25 in state.
20. New hostel for minorities girls in jaipur
21. 25000 gas connections to schools
22. ITI Colllege at Each panchayat samiti to increase skilled worker.
23. Three lakh Mitrik Ton DAP for farmers.
24. Free land to ISRO in Jodhpur
25. Sitapura mart development like Pragati maidan delhi
posted by Shwetha M R on 6:08 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
Nithyananda Swamiji is seen in the scandalous sex video. Famous Kannade celeb Tara is the keen devotee of the person but after seeing the video her trust has betray from Swami ji. In the video Nithyananda was having romance with Tamil actress Ranjitha.
posted by Shwetha M R on 3:18 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
Nithyananda With Actress Ragasudha
Swami Nityananda's scandal has surfaced shaking the country faith in the religious leaders and godmen, who are treated equivalent to gods by followers.
A footage showing the Swamiji in compromising position with a popular Tamil actress was released by Sun News on Tuesday, Mar 2, leading to violence at the Swamiji's ashrams.
The video clearly shows that the man is Swami Nithyananda. However, the woman's face is blurred and the identity of the actress is yet to be confirmed.
While some reports say that the woman is Ragasudha, others suggest that the woman is Ranjita.
This was a shocking video for the entire people who believed him as a real spiritual person for all these years and revealed his hidden stuffs.
The video clip triggered many questions about him, his background and real life style. Its really hard to believe any Guru these days.
The video clearly explains that Nithyananda is a fraud like most other spiritual culprits, also the video shows Nithyanandha taking drugs and sleeping with the actress.
About Paramahamsa Nithyananda
Born: January 1, 1978 (1978-01-01) (age 32)
Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, India
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is a spiritual and mystic guru. He was born on January 1, 1978 in Tamil Nadu, India and took the path of self-realisation with a natural passion for the Truth. He experimented with yoga, tantra, vedanta and other Eastern metaphysical sciences, from the age of 3. He is the founder of Dhyanapeetam, a worldwide movement for meditation and healing. The foundation has its spiritual headquarters in Bengaluru (Bangalore),India.
posted by Shwetha M R on 2:54 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
NTPC Executive Trainees Recruitment
NTPC Recruitment of Executive Trainees 438 Posts:
1. NTPC requires Trainee - Electrical : 110 posts (UR-52, SC-8, OBC-50)
2. NTPC requires Trainee - Mechanical : 162 posts (UR-36, SC-11, ST-7, OBC-108)
3. NTPC requires Trainee - Civil : 48 posts (UR-14, SC-3, ST-5, OBC-26)
4. NTPC requires Trainee Control & Instrumentation : 58 posts (UR-18, OBC-40)
5. NTPC requires Trainee - Human Resource : 20 posts (UR-13,SC-1,ST-1,OBC-5)
6. NTPC requires Trainee - Finance : 40 posts (UR-17, SC-7, ST-8, OBC-8)
NTPC Recruitment Upper Age Limit : Upper age limit for NTPC is 27 as on 01/01/2010. For HR/Finance - 29 years.
NTPC Recruitment Important Dates
Commencement of online registration : 02.03.2010.
Last date for online registration : 22.03.2010
Last date of accepting registration slips by post : 31.03.2010
All india written test : 02.05.2010NTPC Job - visit www.ntpccareers.net with your e-mail ID. After applying online take print out of registration slip and send it to HR Recruitment Group, NTPC Ltd., Post Box No. 004, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 31/03/2010.
For more information please visit:http://www.ntpccareers.net/Employment.pdf