posted by Shwetha M R on 3:33 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks. 19 PSU (Public Sector Banks) banks like Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank,
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Common Written Examination without the following documents:
(1) Call Letter
(2) Original fee payment receipt (fee payment challan / NEFT Receipt/ e-receipt)
(3) Original photo-identity proof (specified)
(4) Photocopy of photo-identity proof
Age : 18-28 years as on 01/08/2011, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
Qualification : 60% marks in Matriculate/ SSC/ SSLC/ 10th standard (passing marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExSM) OR 50% marks in HSC / 11th of 10+1+3 pattern (passing marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExSM) OR Graduate in any discipline from recognised university.
Application Fee : Rs.350/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) can be paid online at the time of filling the application form online through Online Payment Gateways of the Banks/ Credit Card OR through NEFT OR to be deposited in CBS branches of 6 bank out of 19 bank (for fee details please see detailed advertisement carefully before payment) . Keep the details/receipts of the fee submission safely as it is to be shown at the time of written test.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 25/08/2011 to 24/09/2011 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 24/08/2011 to 23/09/2011
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 25/08/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 24/09/2011
- Date of CWE Exam for Clerks : 27/11/2011
- Written Examination:27.11.2011, Sunday
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)|
|2||English Language||50||50||150 minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||50||50||150 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to banking industry)||50||50||150 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||50||50||150 minutes|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be printed bilingually, ie English and Hindi.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.