posted by Shwetha M R on 3:16 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
Rajasthan Budget 2010-2011
Chief minister Ashok Gehlot, who also holds the finance portfolio today presents state’s budget for the financial year 2010-2011 in the Rajasthan assembly.
Rajasthan Budget 2010-2011 Highlights:
1. Cheaper: Movie in theater, Solar equipments, Marble, Rudraksha, Food in hotel and restaurant, Two wheeler (Below 100 cc).
2. Costly: Four wheeler (Above 2.5 Lakh), Two wheeler (More than 100 cc), Urban Electricity
3. 400 Crore alloted for Urban development in State.
4. 777 Crore for water supply schemes and 12 crore for drinking water
5. AICTE based payment for Polytechnic colleges lectures
6. Three Crore for woman hostels development in state.
7. Ration for BPL Families at 2 Rs/Kg
8. Pay of NAREGA Sahayak increased to 3500 from 2500
9. Increase in pension for Old persons(750 Rs for 75 Year and more while 500 for below 75 year age)
10. Increase in Pay of Nurses, MNS and Lab technicians.
11. Free medical facility to windows, pensioners and handicapped people and buying of 150 ambulances to strengthen medical facilities.
12. 65000 agricultural connections.
13. 11424 Crore for energy development.
14. 1851 crore for Road development
15.Five new ITI for minorities and 2 crore for Madarasa’s
16. New urban development authority for state.
17. Trauma center for Jalor, rajsamand and dausa
18. Payment for technician will be 5500 from 3000
19. ST/SC hostel will be increased to 50 from 25 in state.
20. New hostel for minorities girls in jaipur
21. 25000 gas connections to schools
22. ITI Colllege at Each panchayat samiti to increase skilled worker.
23. Three lakh Mitrik Ton DAP for farmers.
24. Free land to ISRO in Jodhpur
25. Sitapura mart development like Pragati maidan delhi