Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


Udita Goswami Wants kick and punch, Udita Goswami HOT SEXY PHOTOS, PICTURES, WALLPAPERS, GOSSIPS. NEWS, Udita Goswami hot videos

posted by Shwetha M R on 1:48 PM |                      >> 0 Comments






Udita Goswami Wants kick and punch

Udita Goswami wants to kick some buut, on screen of cource, The lady feels that she for action oriented films. But why does the pretty lass want to get all dity? "I was shooting for Paap in Ladakh, where the air has less oxygen. I had to do a shot which involved a lot of running. I managed to run for over a mile while the crew member were left gasping for breath. That's hen I realised how fit I am. I think I would be able to do any kind of action sequence without toomuch trouble," she say. Any takers?


Udita Goswami HOT SEXY VIDEO


Labels: , , , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search