Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


ATMA 2009 Results declared March 2, 2009 www.atma-aims.org

posted by Shwetha M R on 9:57 AM |                      >> 2 Comments


ATMA 2009 Test Results on March 2, 2009

ATMA 2009 Results declared | www.atma-aims.org

ATMA Results 2009 - The ATMA Feb 08, 2009 results will be announced on March 02, 2009. This info is as per ATMA website (atma-aims.org )

ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is a Admission test to enable students aspiring to join management courses in different institutes in India. Approx 400 management schools are its Members claims the Association.

To Check ATMA 2009 Results out please click here

Labels: , , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

2 Comments:

At 2/3/09 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat d hell r d results on atma site rollno is mine but d results is of sum1 else

 
At 2/3/09 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am trying to view my friends result but I am not able to view,help me regarding this issue

My mail ID is mailsamir87@gmail.com

Send me link to view this result.

Please quickly...

 

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search