Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


Comeback has been more challenging, Sania Mirza Beautifull Photos, Wallpapers, Photo gallary, News

posted by Shwetha M R on 1:09 PM |                      >> 0 Comments






















Comeback has been more challenging

IT has been a couple of eventful months since I returned to the circuit after a wrist surgery and as I had suspected, the comeback has not been easy. Only last Year, my knee had bee operated upon and it took me eight weeks to start feeling confident about taking on the world's best once again.

However, this time it is my all-important right wrist that has undergone surgery and that comback to top level professional tennis is a bit more challenging than on the last casion.......

Labels: , , , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search