Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


TTD Results 2010 For Recruitment CAT-I/CAT-II Exams Exams

posted by Shwetha M R on 4:36 PM |                      >> 0 Comments

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has announced the Recruitment 2010 Result CAT-I & CAT-II Examination. TTD Recruitment 2010 Examination CAT-I for the posts of Jr.Assistant & TTD Recruitment Examination 2010 CAT-II for the posts of UD Steno, LD Steno, Typist , Assistant/shroff was held on 26.09.2010.

Download TTD Recruitment 2010 for the posts of Jr.Assistant, UD Steno, LD Steno, Typist, Assistant and shroff Examination results now

Candidates' Marks for CAT-I Exam
Candidates' Marks for CAT-II Exam
Provisional Merit list for Category - I Post
Provisional Merit list for Category - II Posts

For more information TTD Results click here

Labels: , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search