Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


Tina Parakh sexy Photos, Hot Videos, News

posted by Shwetha M R on 4:34 PM |                      >> 0 Comments

You are participating in a danc reality show - Kobhi Kabhi Pyaar, Kabhi Kabhi Yaar - for the first time

Yes, a reality show is someting I,ve never done before, so I took up the challenge. But being with the Karn Vir and Teejay jodi made things easier for me, because Karn and I have worked together in Kasauti Zindagii Kay for the longest time, and share a good rapport. It's fun working with him again after a year-and-a-half. To be honest, I get cold feet when dancing, but I thought






Ileana D'Cruz/Shriya Saran///

Labels: ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search