Site Network: Entertainment | News.Rinkiss.com | Zeebal |

 


  


Shilpa Shetty, Biography, Photos, Gossips, Wallpapers

posted by Shwetha M R on 8:19 PM |                      >> 0 Comments










Shilpa Shetty Biography

Shilpa Shetty was born on June 8th 1975 in Tamil Nadu. Shilpa Shetty, sizzling starlet, who has mesmerized audiences with her devastating , unconventional looks and stunning figure, almost worked with all top actors both south and North film Industries. Even the former Chief Election Commissioner of India named her as his favourite actress. Surprisingly, she did not live up to the sky-high expect

Filmography

Om Shanti Om (2007) - special appearance
Apne (2007)
Life in a... Metro (2007) - Shikha
Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar (2006) - Ahana
Auto Shankar (2005) - Money Lender
Dus (2005) - Aditi
Fareb (2005) - Neha
Khamosh: Khauff Ki Raat (2005) - Sonia
Phir Milenge (2004) - Tamanna Sahani
Garv: Pride and Honour (2004) - Jannat
Darna Mana Hai (2003) - Gayathri

Shilpa Shetty in Big Brother

# Shilpa won the British Celebrity Big Brother contest on 28 January 2007 with 63% of the final vote.

# During Celebrity Big Brother, Shilpa was a target of racism and bullying by other housemates, chiefly by Jade Goody, Jo O’Meara and Danielle Lloyd.

# She is the first Indian celebrity included in the Celebrity version of Big Brother.

# She was reportedly paid Rs.31.5mn for her participation.

# She received 100,000 Pounds for winning the show .

# “I just want every Indian to be extremely proud that I’m in here” -Shilpa Shetty

# “I have zero expectations. The only thing I really hope to keep is my self-respect and my dignity.” -Shilpa Shety

# “Why do they hate me? Why am I detested? I feel like I’m losing my dignity. “I’m the only one they are mean to, I don’t know why, nobody is mean to anyone else except me. I’m scared to say anything else. They’ve pushed me to the brink.” - Shilpa Shety

Labels: , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Post a comment

<< Home



Custom Search