posted by Shwetha M R on 3:38 PM | Permalink >> 0 Comments
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi an Autonomous Institute under MHFW has invited Online Applications for the 652 Sister Grade-II posts by Direct Recruitment.
AIIMS Recruitment details:
Total no. of posts: 652
Name of the posts:
Sister Grade II: 652 vacancies
Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Important Dates :
Starting date of registration of Online Application : 11/07/2011
Last date of of registration of Online Application : 08/08/2011
Admit cards will be uploaded on : 16/08/2011
written Exam date : 21/08/2011 (Sunday)
Tentative date of declaration of result : 01/09/2011 (Thursday)
Age limit: The candidate’s upper age limit is 30 years, relaxation as per rules.
Education Qualifications : i) Matriculation (10th) or its Equivalent from a recognized University/Board ii) Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualifications for Male Nurse iii) Candidate should be Registered ‘A’ Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Application Fees: General/OBC Category Rs.500/- (for SC/ST category Rs.100/-)
How to apply On-Line:
- The qualified and eligible candidates have to apply through online from the www.aiimsexams.org website between 11/07/2011 to 08/082011, till 5.00 PM.
- Before applying online candidates first download the fee challan and fill the fee challan and pay the fee nearby SBI branch.
- After payment of fee challan candidates again visit the website and enter the correct details in the online application form like transaction number/journal number, branch code and deposit date.
- Candidates carefully enter the e-mail ID the e-mail ID active fro at least one year.
- Candidates before applying online first scan their photograph and signature must be clearly visible.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature to correct specified fields, do not make any mistake in uploading candidate signature and photograph.
- Candidates take a print out of the online application form for future reference and it should be produce at the time of written test along with the copy of fee payment challan.